Sunday, February 14, 2010

Potty Talk

As I mentioned in my last post, Matilda has been talking a lot lately and actually enunciates several words pretty well. She is sick with a little cold right now and didn't sleep very well on Friday night (which meant Sean and I didn't sleep at all, and I had a 7 AM rehearsal in the morning, blah), and since she was so sad and miserable on Saturday, we gave her a bath even though she had had one the day before. As Tilly was sitting and playing in the tub, she "tooted". This was not a small toot, it was loud and long. When it was over, she looked to Sean and said, "Poop bubble?" Yes, Matilda. It was a poop bubble.

4 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

That is so funny! Wow . . . that's awesome!

Gretchen said...

LOL!! That is hilarious. Oh Tilly, you are adorable.

Ana said...

HAHAHA! i love it!

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Guess what? I am dating an Oregonian right now (I know, right?) and when we went grocery shopping last week she stopped me and made me look at the Tillamook cheese claiming "That's the best cheese in the world! It's made near my house!" She was impressed when I told her that Tillamook ice cream is the best kind in the world. She's from Beaverton.