Friday, February 26, 2010

Faculty Works Concert

This weekend marks my last performing opportunity at BYU (for real this time). The concert is the Contemporary Faculty Works Concert and it is tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30. I auditioned for the show back in September, which seems so long ago, and now it is finally here! The contemporary division of the dance department decided to have this concert available for any faculty member who would like to choreograph and the audition was open to all students. Instead of being put on a team, we were selected for a specific piece, and I am lucky enough to have been selected for Marin Leggat's piece, Hold. I am only in one piece, but it is 8 minutes long, so I'm ok with that. Anyway, I would love to have as many people there as possible, so here is the info:

Faculty Works Concert

26-27 February 2010
7:30 PM
Dance Studio Theatre (169 RB at BYU)
$6: tickets available at HFAC ticket office, 801 422 4322, byuarts.com

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I was wondering if you were in this. I'll be there tonight. I'm excited :-)

Rosie said...

I WANT TO SEE THIS. I have not had the pleasure of seeing you dance in soooooooooo long. sigh.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I didn't make it; sorry. But I bet you did a fantastic job. It's sad that it's your last dancing at BYU, but I'm sure you'll have many more chances to bust a move elsewhere.