Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One more thing.

When I posted about April, I completely forgot about the most exciting event! I have seen it on the West Coast (Portland) and Sean has seen it on the East Coast (New York), but finally we were able to meet in the middle(ish) and see it together. On April 26th, we went to Wicked at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake City! We love love love this show, and it was even better watching it from the SIXTH ROW. One of the first times that Sean and I were really attracted to each other was when we were driving up to SLC to attend a tanchaz (a Hungarian dance party, we are cool) and we belted along with the Wicked soundtrack, not caring how good or bad we sounded. The other people in the car thought we were crazy. So yes, Wicked is very special to us, so we were elated to finally see it together. In addition to that, it prepared us for our trip to New York a week later, but since that occurred in May, you will have to wait to hear that story.


.

1 comment:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Can't say I've seen it, but I do know people who rave about it. Plus, there's nothing like belting it out in el coche!