Friday, October 9, 2009

Highway to Hale

I promise I will write about April soon (all of our pictures are on Sean's laptop so I don't have access to them when I have freetime during the day), but right now I want to invite everyone in Utah to run/walk in Highway to Hale! It is a 10k and 5k race/walk (I will be walking) that benefits the Hale Center Foundation for the Arts and Education, and Sean just happens to be the race director. Please come participate! Click here for more information about the race and how to register. It will be a ton of fun, plus each participant gets a lot of free stuff including t-shirts and tickets to a show at the Hale Center Theater Orem, which has been voted Utah Valley's Favorite Theater several times! So, putting together the slogans for the race and the theater, respectively...

GO TO HALE AND COME PLAY WITH US!

No comments: