Friday, September 5, 2008

Silly Tilly

All parents know that babies are capable of some pretty good faces. I'm glad to find out that ours is no exception. My question is this: Are all babies so gassy? I mean she got a bum deal (pun intended) on the gassy genes from ol' mum and pops, but seriously, she rivals me sometimes. Lots of good stories for any unfortunate suitors that may try and date my daughter. And to that end, I've recently joined the NRA. 16 years should be enough for me to develop a decent shot.

Enjoy the pics.

Matilda on her 2 week birthday.


The happy sleeper


Her first bath. She doesn't really know what to think.


Still unsure about this submergence in water.


Safe and warm in her turtle towel.


The following photos are all from a photo-shoot I did of her wearing her first dress to Church last Sunday, August 31.






And then I tried to do one in her crib yesterday (September 4) which she didn't enjoy as much.




Megan said that Tilly is the only person she knows who is grumpier than I am when hungry.

One minute after the feeding...

Two minutes after the feeding

Did I mention Matilda is going to be famous? They cast her in High School Musical 3. She's the new new girl who steals every scene. Chaos ensues, but all is resolved in a nice musically cheesy package.

4 comments:

camie said...

mmmm... i'm pretty much lovin' on this little girl.
perhaps we need some auntie bonding time and then you guys could go on a date or something. i wish i didn't live an hour away.

Ana said...

thats hilarious! her little face is adorable!!!
can't wait to see more pics!

Love, Ana

Holly said...

I love the bathtime pics! Noah's bathtime is our favorite time around the house. On the "gassiness" subject, Mark gets pretty annoyed with me now. Whenever I smell something I immediately ask "was that you or him?" He complains that he can never pass gas in peace anymore. hahaha

Brielle said...

Love the pictures. But I really like her in the highschool musical ad!!