Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Saturday Morning Pancakes

This post will be about Saturday morning pancakes. I will write it tonight at our internet-less home, then post it tomorrow morning. For now, enjoy a few pictures of Matilda.

Playing in the Bumbo Babysitter. She doesn't like it much. Maybe once she actually fits in it she'll like it more.

Cross-eyed on the couch. Nothing more to say.

She likes to fall asleep while I read her Harry Potter in Italian.


You remind me of the babe. What babe?
The babe with the power. What power?
The power of voodoo. Who do?
You do. Do what?
Remind me of the babe.

Tilly doing a little Tae-Bo to David Bowie.

Another one of those weird things that Matilda likes to do. She is exceedingly strong for a 7-week old. I have the bruises to prove it.
More to come...

3 comments:

Ana said...

omg, the harry potter picture is amazing! she looks adorable in her little dress, and OMG, she has a crazy amount of strength and balance, NICE ACTION SHOT (regarding the very last picture)!

Becca Jane said...

Hey Megan, this is Becky Warner(aka your baby doctor's daughter! haha) Anyway, I just have to say how stinkin' CUTE your little girl is! And Sean, your post about Tilly's birth was the best I think I've ever read!
Congrats on such a beautiful daughter!

Becca Jane said...

PS Megan, I still remember one of our trips to Washington to visit your family and I changed YOUR diaper!