Thursday, September 18, 2008

Separate and Unequal

So the time has come to part ways. I keep feeling the urge to express my opinion about how I really don't like Palin (lipstick, anyone?) or McCain. I want to talk about how stupid people bother me. I want to make humorous references to poo. I want to go off on whatever tangents I feel like. I don't think I would, but if I ever felt like writing incendiary commentaries, I would like to do so without having it post right next to a picture of my beautiful daughter or lovely wife.

So in the words of Sir Winston Churchill, "I took the road less traveled." And as per Ghandi's definition of a real man, I kept my head while all around me were losing theirs.*

I did the unthinkable and started a blog for myself.

Don't worry, I'll still post regularly here, but for those of you who have been offended, fret no more. If you want to continue to take offense, follow the link... but not today. There's nothing posted there yet. Give me a day or two, okay? Thanks.

http://seanpatrickmurphy.wordpress.com

*And if you were planning on correcting my quotations. Don't bother. I know that both are found in the New Testament. I just wanted to see who was bright enough to pick up on it.

No comments: