Tuesday, December 16, 2008

When You're Smiling

It would seem as though I prefer videos to just posting a plethora of pictures. (I know, people overuse "plethora" to the point where it has become cliche, but I'm still using it for the sake of alliteration.) At least for now I prefer videos. I may change my opinion later, or tomorrow, or whenever. You people should know by now that you get no guarantees from this guy.

So yeah, just one more piece of evidence that my daughter is the ne plus ultra of baby beauty.

2 comments:

camie said...

super cute, as always!

Annie Ruden said...

jealous...I'm on a mission now to get Andrew giggling!
4 month checkup today,
16 lbs 12 oz. - 85th percentile
25 inches - 73rd percentile
He's only 2 lbs lighter than Peyton. Poor chubby boy, no wonder he doesn't laugh.