Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Saturday Muffin Adventure

We did not have the ingredients for pancakes on Saturday, November 1, 2008.

So I made muffins instead.

But what does one do when one has just a little bit of extra mix left over--not enough for another batch but too much to throw away?

One uses the mix and then employs equations to figure out how much more oil, water, and egg to add.

But what happens when the extra batter does not fit in the muffin tin and one only has one muffin tin?

One uses a Pyrex bowl to make a MUFFONE!!

And then one makes a video of said muffins dancing.

And then one consumes said muffins.

Enjoy.


8 comments:

ebethbingham said...

Hilarious!

camie said...

joel love it!

Adam and Kristine said...

That just made my day ten times better. I loved it!

Annie Ruden said...

Who are you, seriously! hahaha

KVB said...

I am glad that I know the muffin man!! Lillian keeps asking for the muffins dancing song now.

Janneke said...

fabulous. i want a muffone too

Alison said...

Holy Crap your a Dad? She is beautiful! Congrats! (by the way this is the Alison you own your awesomeness to :) I love your house it is so cute. I am glad you found my blog. I can't wait to see what crazy mischief you get into these days.

ps my little girl was laughing her head off at the dancing muffone. thanks for making her day and for making me watch it with her 5 Times.

mikeandash said...

Fun post! It's good to see that you're still having fun! Your little girl is SO cute!